March 2012 Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Celebi has been given out! Read the second post in this topic please.

Hey everyone, time for another event on Poliwager Adoptables! This time it'll be a bit more tricky, for those truly up for the challenge to win an event Pokémon. Just a note though, if you haven't obtained your event egg from the December Event, please check the event page to see if you have and try to find it and claim it!

The event this time will be for Celebi, on March 31st.

Rules

• You must be online in the past week from the time the event goes on.
  • You must have obtained a total of at least 100 Pokémon to be eligible for a prize Pokémon.
  • You must have at least 3,000 Poké Dollars on hand to be eligible for a prize Pokémon.
  • You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as eligible participants this time.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must be online in the last week of the time of running it.

Enjoy! Any questions may be posted here, and good luck getting the requirements!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Celebi has been given out! Check the Event page to see if you made the cut! Enjoy!

Also, as a side note, sorry for the downtime most of today. Apparently we have been getting too much traffic for the server. I've been working on ways to make the site more optimized but in the meantime, enjoy your Celebi. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.