October 2012 Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Please read this entire post before asking questions!

This month is something new for an event... The top 30 users (this may change, depending on the results after a few weeks of this) with the most clicks over the course of the month will receive the event egg this month! You can see your ranking here on the Stats page. I will reveal the prize later on, but keep in mind that this month is also my birthday, on the 19th, as well as evergreen's, on the 24th, my sister, and we will have the Birthday Poliwag available to adopt on our birthdays. Also keep in mind that it's close to Halloween...

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon.

Enjoy!

Update #1: On the 30th and 31st, by going to the Event page, you can redeem your event ticket for a Halloween Spiritomb. After you do this, you will be the only one able to see your egg in the Adopt page. You can only do this once for this event.

Update #2: From the 28th, this Sunday, until the end of the month, you will be seeing some haunting Pokémon around the site... Go adopt some Ghosts! Also on the 31st, along with all the other things going on, be sure to feed Halloween candy to all the Pokémon you can!

Update #3: Event eggs are on the Adopt page for you to find! Victini was this month's event Pokemon. Enjoy!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

superfuntime44
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by superfuntime44 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Happy early birthday

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by Kirby » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 pm

:politoed: Heheh...Clicking all night,no breaks or recess,i hope i might be able to win my second contest!im so exited..im politoeding :politoed:

Jirachi,Y U NO HATCH! :cry:
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:53 pm

This month is my Birthday too, I have on the 10.October. ^¬^

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#5 Post by Kirby » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 am

;) Happy Early-Birthday Bleachichigo1

As exited i am for this event,its mentally exausted {Meaning,ok i like to make exact calculations,meaning[again] doing math,calculating ''ok its money monday,by my rate of click by hour 415 times the hours in a day =9,960 clicks a day

EVERYONE!Keep in mind,im trying to help you,if you understand your math..then do it,im trying to get HM08 dive,if i have 3weeks of no school and 504 straight hours of clicking then i'll get about ¥209,160 dollars!, plus im doing a trick with soot!I've recently gain ¥4,000 Using the soot trick and clicking a couple[little-bit]!

:idea: Brainstorm before you do anything,even if its to just draw,always think of a strategy
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

yutong
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by yutong » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 am

I'll never win this one either. There must be at least 30 users who click more than me...

But anyways, happy early birthday, Slix! And Evergreen! And Bleachichigo1!
And happy Halloween, everybody!
Click dat Miltank!ImageImage

ImageImage

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#7 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks Kirby and Yutong. And a happy early Birthday to Slix and Evergreen, too. ^¬^

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#8 Post by catdogmouse » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Fun, another Event! Hope to win this one, and also hoping that I'll have enough cash for Dive by the end of the month ;)

Also, quick prize idea for some month some time: Ditto. I think it would be handy to have one when it comes to breeding...
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Also on the 6th it's elephantluvr's birthday. ;)

What's your "soot trick", Kirby?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#10 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 pm

I want to know Kirby´s trick too.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.