December 2012 Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:09 pm

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

This month there will be a site-wide shiny hunt for the Pokémon Christmas Tropius. After a year of hiding, there there will now be plenty of Christmas Tropius eggs produced on the Adopt page so everyone will be able to get eggs of them. You must obtain the Christmas Tropius as an egg and hatch it yourself in order to participate; if you are not the hatcher of the egg, you cannot receive a prize. I'm unsure on what the prize will be still, but expect an update regarding this before the end of the month. Also during this month on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) will be a multiplier day to help eggs hatch faster!

As a reminder too, it's the season of giving, so help each other hatch eggs and level up Pokémon as much as you can! :)

Requirements

• You must have obtained a shiny of the selected Pokémon during this month to obtain a prize Pokémon.
  • You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

As always, enjoy and good luck getting a shiny!

Update #1: For the last day of the month (and year!) the chances of getting a shiny Christmas Tropius are going to be increased, as well as a 3x multiplier day! Go hunt if you haven't gotten one yet! Happy New Year!

Update #2: Winners of the shiny hunt this month have a prize of a Kyurem egg waiting for them in the Adopt page! Check the event page to see if you've won. :) Happy New Year!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by Kirby » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 pm

:lol: i know i won't win but i'll try.Anyways i cant find that shiny Togepi!
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

Dr_ZionBryce
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Dr_ZionBryce » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:19 pm

i cant find any Christmas Tropius :(
Image Image Image Image Image Image

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#4 Post by catdogmouse » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh, they're there alright.
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#5 Post by Kirby » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Catdogmouse :lol: still love that avatar you're using.If you want...i'll make you another-one.
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#6 Post by catdogmouse » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 pm

^^Completely unrelated, so I'll PM you with my response...
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

moon5330
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#7 Post by moon5330 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Man...shiny hunt? Oh well, at least you get a shiny Christmas Tropius if you win!
Why is it called a Signature if nobody ever signs this thing?

Click please?

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#8 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:45 am

^¬^Yay another event, but it won´t be easy to get a shiny. –_–’ I have never got a shiny and find one in a month, impossible!

Dr_ZionBryce
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#9 Post by Dr_ZionBryce » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:23 pm

i went from not being able to finding any to hatching a shiny!! thats my first shiny ever!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Delira
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#10 Post by Delira » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Congrats!
Hopefully the rest of us will be just as lucky as you! ^u^

(Hideous) Avatar made by: me
(Horrible) Sprite: Edit of Celebi from pkmn BW, into Dark Celebi, also by me

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.