May Event 2013

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

This month is a shiny Pokémon hunt! The Pokémon... Springtime Sandshrew! The way to win is simple, keep hatching them until you find a shiny one! Good luck! The prizes will be announced later on this month.

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Sorry it was a day and a half late guys, I was busy and couldn't decide on a new event for June! But here we go, event eggs for Shaymin have been placed in the Adopt page if you obtained a shiny Springtime Sandshrew! Enjoy!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Wed May 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Shiny hunt *~* I´ll try my best! I´m not good at hunts (but got a S. Christmas Tropius!) and since November I try to get a Shiny Torchic. ˜–˜ Do they exist? And click my eggs, because I need Room, naturally I return the favor. ^¬^

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#3 Post by evergreenn » Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Yes! I've wanted a shiny one of these since I made it! Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get one, and good luck to everyone else too.

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#4 Post by smallboy11 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:53 am

I'm terrible at shiny hunts, I haven't even gotten one yet, let's see if this will be different.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

mihez
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by mihez » Thu May 02, 2013 1:59 pm

shiny hunt? im not even gonna try lol. took me like 500 dratinis to get a shiny one, tried my luck in former hunt events and it never happens

Commander Saturn
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by Commander Saturn » Thu May 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Woo Shiny Hunt! Hopefully I'll finish it. Just gotta get these eggs hatched as-well as Terrakion and Cobalion :3
** Image ** Image

moon5330
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#7 Post by moon5330 » Thu May 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Shiny hunts are...impossible. But I will give it my best shot!
Why is it called a Signature if nobody ever signs this thing?

Click please?

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#8 Post by smallboy11 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 am

I'm loving these Multipliers!!

EDIT: How common are the Springtime Sandshrew? Cause It's taking me a while to find one...
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Aratak
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#9 Post by Aratak » Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm

smallboy11 wrote:I'm loving these Multipliers!!

EDIT: How common are the Springtime Sandshrew? Cause It's taking me a while to find one...

Yeah, I haven't found a one all day...

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Sat May 04, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm sorry guys, I was gone all day today and didn't set the script to add enough it seems! It should be fine for tomorrow's multiplier though.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.