Fairy Type?

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
D3athTh3Kid
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by D3athTh3Kid » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Who is excited about the new Fairy Type? Why must Fairy beat Dragon... It's messed up :P. :facepalm:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 pm

It'll be an interesting change up, that's for sure. I saw a reason that said that since Dragons are mythical creatures, they can be beaten by other mythical creatures: Fairy-types. Makes a bit of sense. We also don't know what Fairy is weak to yet, but it was clear Dragons needed to be weakened somehow finally.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

NWaMpharosC

#3 Post by NWaMpharosC » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:17 am

I think it is kind of awesome actually. I don't think it will be game breaking either. After all, a big scary pokemon like kyogre is technically weak to a sunkern. And It's been speculated that fairy types will be week to poison and steel I believe. Poison makes sense and also help balence poison's usefulness and steel is a reference to fairy mythology where they can only be killed by pure iron and can't cross it.

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#4 Post by SSJX » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 am

It's also rumored Fairy beats Fighting-types. @_@

D3athTh3Kid
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by D3athTh3Kid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 am

I like Dragons @Slix. Anyways, the graphics look amazing. And the characters finally look like they have legs >.> I might have to buy a 3DS just to play o3o.

Leafeonlikespie
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by Leafeonlikespie » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 pm

I think Fairy type was made when Game Freak realized nearly all fully evolved Dragon types were overpowered.
Click my Pokemon.They are all polite and will give you cookies.
Please breed:
Dratini
Bagon
Mudkip
Axew

Oh, and also remember:People with the most shinies have the most released, too.
(Leafeon means you, shiny hunters.)
:poliwag: :poliwag: poliwhirl: :poliwag: :poliwag:

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#7 Post by Kyliebell100 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:42 pm

OMG yay a Tinker Bell pokemon thingy! :3 Well anyway, the Fairy types and part Fairy types are Dedenne, Flabebe, Sylveon, Gardevoir, Marill, Spritzee, some kind of Cotton Candy pokemon I cant remember its name, and I think thats all? I dunno, is it? I cant remember... -_-
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.