X and Y Discoveries Poliwager Page

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 pm

I have a page on Poliwager set up for Pokemon X and Y Discoveries for when I get the game and play through it the first time. It will be live updated, but I'm also posting it here so you guys can contribute if you wish. I'm going to try to stay away from common knowledge things (Mega Pokémon we know about already, etc.), but anything else is welcome.

Also, if you are awesome, please spread this link around a bit to friends or on Twitter or other sites so we can gain some exposure for it. ;)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:29 am

Froakie and Charmander evolve at level 16
You seem to have 4 rivals; 3 of them just seem like basic rivals with their own querks, and 1 that seems like the main rival
Pikachu has a new cry
The first gym is bug type. And the badge is generically called "Bug Badge" and the gym is set up on a giant web.
You get your Kanto starter at level 10.
SNORLAX AT LEVEL 15 AND YOU USE THE POKEFLUTE

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:38 am

I have begun playing and updating the page. Check it out if you're interested!

Last bumped by Slix on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:38 am.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.