Creepy Elevator Girl in Lumiose City

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 pm

After going into the building with the Fighting Dojo in Lumiose City on the 3rd floor and going to the second floor, the lights flicker, a girl with purple hair shows up behind you and sort of glitchy-like glides over a little bit and says "No, you're not the one..." and disappears past you.

She also seems to be the same girl as the girl on the 4th floor of the hotel in Lumiose City that is standing agains the wall saying
"... ... ...
...Don't talk to me...
...If you do, I won't...
...hear the elevator..."

Creepy!

Here is a video of when she appears.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#2 Post by Kyliebell100 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:22 pm

This kids, is how creepypastas are made. Maybe I'll sign up for the Lavender Town website and post it as a creepypasta.
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

MidnightMemory2939

#3 Post by MidnightMemory2939 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:19 pm

I think she's a stalker...

I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by critter141151 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:19 pm

I think this was tied into the weird thing at the Lumiose station too. There's a note on the back of the timetable and there's a little girl who says something. Sorry if that was vague, I remember looking into this a couple months ago when I first heard about it, but I haven't had time to pick up my game in a while. :c

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:18 pm

It´s more creepy in Illuminoise City as on the Horror House on R16

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.