Pokemon Bank

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#11 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I´ll use it only this one month for get Celebi and from my White and White 2 game I´ll transfer all my Legendarys, Shinys and not aviable pokemon in X&Y. I have X&Y, so I have enough boxes for all and need not to pay for the Bank.

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#12 Post by catdogmouse » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:22 am

It's not really the extra boxes part of Pokemon Bank that I would use, rather transferring the Pokemon that I have already caught...
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#13 Post by critter141151 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Besides I dunno how long it'll be until it reaches the US and Europe now since apparently the realease of it in Japan broke the servers and its been shut down for now according to this: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... train.aspx

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#14 Post by Nerdy12 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Also, it allows hacked pokemon in.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#15 Post by Gluttony » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:34 pm

It allows legitimate hacked Pokémon, which is to say hacked Pokémon that have all their variables, including the location and level met at, set to levels they could actually be.

If you hack in a Celebi and set its location-met to some random route, for example, the game will catch it and filter it out. You have to set it to have been met not only in the location of, but also within the span of days that a Celebi event was running.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.