Things Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby Need

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu May 08, 2014 8:13 pm

In order to make Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby fantastic, what do you think they should include?

Most of these are givens, but here goes:

• 6th generation standard mechanics, breeding, Pokemon, etc.
  • Wifi contests
  • PokeNav combined with the PSS
  • StreetPass enabled Secret Bases
  • More Pokemon added to Hoenn (including newer generation Pokemon found in the wild)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

freaking-ray-of-sunshine
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by freaking-ray-of-sunshine » Thu May 08, 2014 8:54 pm

-Pokemon Amie: I love petting my pokemon, playing yarn ball games with them, and feeding them cupcakes, sue me.
-More stuff with Pokemon Contests
-Allowing a Pokemon in your party to follow you around
-Being able to actually sit on those Beach Chairs on route 109
The Acro Bike: What the Remakes Really Need.

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by ghostyTrickster » Fri May 09, 2014 8:43 am

i'm going to reiterate freaking-ray-of-sunshine's point. i would be really happy if they made it so a pokemon in your party could follow you around, like they did in yellow, heartgold and soulsilver!

on the topic of contests, i definitely want them to be there. i just hope they don't change them too drastically.

Amuro Ray
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by Amuro Ray » Fri May 09, 2014 12:20 pm

-Pokemon-Amie, Super Training, "express-lane" horde EV training mechanics like in X/Y
-Street-Pass and online Secret Bases
-The Trick Room
-Battle Frontier
-Return of the Linear Elite Four, personally I hate the "choose-your-adventure" style, I like that the Elite Fours would ramp up in difficulty, it's too easy now
-Speaking of Elite Four, Steven better be the one to give you the mega stones. He is a STONE MANIAC, after all.
-Pokemon Contests, I was too stupid to git gud at them before, so I'd love to have them back
-Mixture of Pokemon in the wild, like with X/Y
-GLORIOUS 3D DIVING ADVENTURES
-I like May/Brendan/Wallace, hopefully they keep this trio of characters and don't introduce new "rivals" (though I think this was the generation that rivals started being your friends and nice and stuff)
-Berry field area akin to X/Y, I love growing berries but would hate to have to run around to the 3-per-patch patches on routes again
-I also love the Battle Chateau, easy-mode money and easy-mode experience leveling, plz come over to ORAS
-Also did I mention STREET PASS AND ONLINE SECRET BASES?!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Wed May 28, 2014 1:21 am

I hope/think they'll give the Johto starters out as post-game prizes again too.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

DarthPhoenix
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by DarthPhoenix » Wed May 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Allowing your current Pokemon to follow you.. And maybe just maybe adding a 6 Moveset Pool.
"The Force is strong with this one..."

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.