E3 Announcement

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 pm

During the video shown at E3, they confirmed that the new Megas of Groudon and Kyogre are in fact "Primal" Groudon and Kyogre.

They also confirmed the Mega evolutions of the starters, and that the Team Aqua and Team Magma redesigns are for real too.

Also, here's a map of Hoenn.

Man, this stuff looks sweet. I'm curious to know why they're called Primal though.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#2 Post by ghostyTrickster » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:54 pm

i'm curious to know what that ominous area at the top of the map is.

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by smallboy11 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:03 am

Mega Sabelye confirmed :D

If we get Mega Exploud and Mega Crawdaunt.....I'm so done.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

eoryu

#4 Post by eoryu » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 pm

mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc! mega luvdisc!

just a thought.... :lol:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.