Mythical Pokémon for 2016

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:45 am

You can receive one Mythical Pokémon a month by participating through various means until the end of the year. First up, from now until February 24 you can receive a code for Mew from GameStop for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by GREEN » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:13 am

In Australia, a property of GameStop (EB Games) are supporting the event.

I was lucky enough to be able to get my Mew last week. It's been so long since I've seen one in-game.
~Lorekeeper Green

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:40 pm

I actually just got my Mew codes yesterday. I stopped at two different GameStops on the way home from school and got three codes. I only have two XYORAS games, so the third might be given out at some point.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by GREEN » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:30 am

I'm glad to know you're planning to give the excess away. I've seen people on local 3DS Facebook groups trying to sell-off codes, sometimes a dozen of them. Meanwhile there are also posts by people who are saying there were none left, or they couldn't get to the game store because they're too young / don't have enough freedom to go.
~Lorekeeper Green

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.