Pokemon X and Y -SPOILERS-

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#31 Post by Pirate » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:59 am

Updated again. New temporary forms!
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#32 Post by catdogmouse » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Do these "Mega" Evolutions seem like they have officially run out of ideas to anyone else?
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Jolteon
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#33 Post by Jolteon » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:12 pm

catdogmouse wrote:Do these "Mega" Evolutions seem like they have officially run out of ideas to anyone else?
Not so much that, but they have too many ideas. I've mostly been liking what I've been hearing about these games, but this just seems bizarre and unnecessary.
CHAZE used A BIT OF PROPER GRAMMER! It doesn't affect wild SNEAKACHU...
SMEEL used SHOTGUN! Critical Hit!
SLIX used CHARM! A wild BABE appeared!
STONE used MY LITTLE PONY! It's super effective!
AQUIL used RIBS! Foe WORLD fainted!
A wild GLUTTONY appeared! PIRATICE fainted!
A wild OC appeared! POLIWAGER fainted!

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#34 Post by Pirate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm

New info:
-Professor Sycamore will be giving you Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander (you pick one as usual) and that starter can Mega Evolve.
-It will be one of your friends who will give you a choice between Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie.
-Pokémon Bank is a Cloud Storage app for 3DS which allows for 100 boxes to be stored on the Internet. Pokémon Transporter includes connectivity to DS games. Pokémon can be sent to the Cloud and then transferred to Pokémon X & Y. Pokémon Transporter comes when you purchase Pokémon Bank.
-Pokémon Bank requires an annual fee.
-Special Red & Blue Nintendo 3DS XL have been announced for North America and Europe. They will be released on September 27th
-It is confirmed that you will need to obtain a bracelet called the Mega Ring that holds a mysterious stone called a Key Stone. The Trainer’s Key Stone resonates with the Mega Stone held by his or her Pokémon.
Added to first post.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#35 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Pirate wrote:
-It is confirmed that you will need to obtain a bracelet called the Mega Ring that holds a mysterious stone called a Key Stone. The Trainer’s Key Stone resonates with the Mega Stone held by his or her Pokémon.
So,judging by that, you probably won't get said item until a good portion into the game. At least, I hope.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#36 Post by catdogmouse » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Going with Mega Charizard for sure. Anyone else have any opinions?
...Wait, What?

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#37 Post by The Blue Bandito » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Well, I'll have my torchic, so I'll probably have to go with Mega Blastiose
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#38 Post by catdogmouse » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

New starter evolutions. Thoughts? My favorite is probably Froakie's second as of right now. Disappointed in Fennekin's second :(
...Wait, What?

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#39 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 pm

I agree. Speaking in terms of second evolutions, Froakie wins this round. Please get better fennekin and Chespin...

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#40 Post by Slix » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Knew I liked Froakie for a good reason. ;D But they all are interesting, to say the least. Middle starters are cool to see, from any generation.

Update 9/25: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N ... ic_changes

Captured Pokémon give experience, Exp. Share is now Exp. All, again, more.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.