What new Pokémon do you want to see?

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 am

I've been wanting to see a real dolphin Pokémon for a while now. Maybe a Water/Psychic type because of the them being one of the most intelligent creatures alive. I've also wanted to see a tiger and a lion (and no, I don't mean Arcanine, a dog, or Entei, a legendary). I've also liked the idea of a Water/Fire type, which is a new combination if it's made, and have that be a "steam" Pokémon of some sort.

Any you want to see made?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#2 Post by Gluttony » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

A proper wolf, for one thing. For all the dog Pokémon (Growlithe, Snubbull, Houndour, Smeargle, Poochyena, Lillipup, etc.), we've got nothing that seems like a real wolf, with the closest probably being Electrike/Manectric, or arguably Suicune (I insist Suicune is a leopard or cheetah, pairing with Lion-Entei and Tiger-Raikou as a trio of big cats, but I've heard some people disagree and call it a wolf).

As for type combos: A water/fire, a grass/fire, a normal/ghost, a psychic/ghost, and a fighting/flying are my top 5, especially the first and last pairings, as fire is the only type that's never been paired with water, and fighting's the only type that's never been paired with flying.

Logan
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by Logan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm

A Awesome Rare pokemon like Mew and has 10x a greater story plus it would be in a body of a kitty
:D My Eggs Are Unhatched So Can You ummmm I Dont know Shake it up and break it with a hammer for me :lol:

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by evergreenn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 pm

I want to see a meerkat Pokemon, and a better worm and snake pokemon.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 am

Just thought of the idea of a better spider Pokemon. Something like a black widow spider, maybe a Dark/Bug or Dark/Poison type? Dark/Bug would be a new combination.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#6 Post by Gluttony » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Slix wrote:Just thought of the idea of a better spider Pokemon. Something like a black widow spider, maybe a Dark/Bug or Dark/Poison type? Dark/Bug would be a new combination.
Ariados and Galvantula would like to have a word with you Slixorz. :twisted:

Also, for convenience's sake, a list of all 43 type combinations we've not yet had (Pokéstar studios opponents from B2W2 don't count):

Rock/Electric
Rock/Poison
Rock/Normal
Rock/Ghost
Rock/Ice
Rock/Dragon
Water/Fire
Electric/Poison
Electric/Psychic
Electric/Normal
Electric/Fighting
Electric/Dark
Grass/Fire
Grass/Ghost
Grass/Dragon
Poison/Psychic
Poison/Fire
Poison/Normal
Poison/Steel
Poison/Ice
Poison/Dragon
Psychic/Bug
Psychic/Ghost
Psychic/Dark
Fire/Normal
Fire/Ice
Ground/Normal
Ground/Fighting
Flying/Fighting
Bug/Normal
Bug/Ice
Bug/Dragon
Bug/Dark
Normal/Ghost
Normal/Steel
Normal/Ice
Normal/Dragon
Normal/Dark
Ghost/Fighting
Ghost/Steel
Fighting/Ice
Fighting/Dragon
Steel/Ice

NWaMpharosC

#7 Post by NWaMpharosC » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:23 am

I would love to see a hummingbird-based Pokemon. I can't believe it hasn't been done.
Also, I would love to see what the designers could do with a grass/fire type combo.

OCtrackiepacsg1
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#8 Post by OCtrackiepacsg1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Another racist pokemon like Jynx. hahaha
but no....I think fire/water would be a too powerful combo. Id wanna see ice and steel or ice and rock
ImageImage

Metaright
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#9 Post by Metaright » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Gluttony wrote:A proper wolf, for one thing. For all the dog Pokémon (Growlithe, Snubbull, Houndour, Smeargle, Poochyena, Lillipup, etc.), we've got nothing that seems like a real wolf, with the closest probably being Electrike/Manectric, or arguably Suicune (I insist Suicune is a leopard or cheetah, pairing with Lion-Entei and Tiger-Raikou as a trio of big cats, but I've heard some people disagree and call it a wolf).
Mightyena is pretty spot-on for a wolf Pokemon.

Anywho, I'd like to see some legendaries that are less like gods and more like unusual and powerful Pokemon. Also, no more Pokemon based on inanimate objects.
"Making sense?" Oh, what fun is there in making sense...?

D3athTh3Kid
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#10 Post by D3athTh3Kid » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm

I'd like to see more Pokemon with Skulls on them ^-^ I may have a skull obsession o.O I love Dark Types :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.