Poliwager Forums

Poliwager •  Adoptables •  Search •  Register •  Login 
Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to Poliwager Forums!

Hey there! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If this is your first visit, come on in! We're a fun-loving, somewhat small community that loves Pokémon, hanging out, and just having fun together!

We'd love it if you registered and stuck around, you're sure to like it here and we're always excited when new people arrive! Registering is easy and fast, and you can begin posting right away!

If you've been here before, please log in above. After all, you've read this before!

[ 4 posts ] 

What 3DS system?
Nintendo 3DS 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ninendo 3DS XL 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Nintendo 2DS 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
New Nintendo 3DS XL 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 4
Administrator

Tell us! What kind of 3DS system will you be using to play Sun and Moon?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28
Post Thu May 05, 2016 3:22 pm 
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

There should be a N/A option x'D I don't own any of the newer handhelds.
Post Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 pm 
Administrator

But then you can't play the new games at all, so the poll doesn't really apply to you anyway. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28
Post Fri May 06, 2016 8:30 pm 
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

Well there wasn't an option to choose more than one, so I chose the N3ds xl, although I'll likely be switching between my 2ds and N3ds, the 2ds is more comfortable with its solid plastic grips rather than the rubber grips I have for my N3ds xl, but the larger screen on the N3ds xl is nice to have. (without grips it's a pain to hold either for more than a few hours, but with the buttons pushed higher it's much easier to hold the 2ds, it nearly feels like an actual console controller with the grips.)
Here's images of them incase anyone was wondering

Edit: I just watched the video on youtube and from the looks of it they might have added the control of the second c-stick (aka nub) from the N3ds, if that's true then I might not even bother with my 2ds.

My army!
Post Fri May 20, 2016 2:33 pm 
   [ 4 posts ] 

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.