What are you breeding?

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue May 26, 2015 11:32 am

What Pokemon in XY/ORAS are you breeding for currently?

I'm breeding Poliwag, in hopes of either getting a shiny, or getting one with good IVs so I can use one on a team I'm trying to build. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by GREEN » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:19 am

My first breeding operation was last year, and it was Eevees, because naturally I wanted a whole team of Eeveelutions. I still have plenty of breedjects from that. I've since also done Aron, Axew, Omanyte, and Larvitar. Pretty much putting together a whole team of stall-breakers now, aside from Mega Aggron, who will be tanking for me.
~Lorekeeper Green

Shadow
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Shadow » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:27 am

Recently, I bred a shiny Snivy, now a Serperior and now am going for a shiny Eevee, maybe more than one. There isn't by any chance a cloning glitch in ORAS?
After that Zigzagoon, Charmander, Mudkip, Tepig and Oshawatt (not necessarily in that order).

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.