A shiny mew that loves squirtle nuzlockes pokemon moon

This forum is for the 6th and 7th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon topics go here.
I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#1 Post by I love squirtle line » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:09 pm

Hi! I am restarting a nuzlocke of moon because I failed it.
Stupid smeargle knocking out 4 members of my team!
Plz choose my starter. Also I started a comic of it so this will be what I change into a comic.
I start the game:
16379603499453684974814052295750.jpg
By the way in this run my character is called Liam but that's not my real name.
16379605090486664393805902438433.jpg
After kukui talks lillie is attacked.
16379606164288459413657262260900.jpg
And then it's apperantly 3 months later.
16379606993403818482852947866787.jpg
Mom asks a question:
16379608328031376146114929602662.jpg
By the way if you say I guess your mom says, "Oh, you! Someday you're going to have a little wonder in your life!"
The doorbell rings but my game is muted.
Kukui comes in. I love the awesome music that starts playing.
By the way I found it creepy that Kukui called my mom "mom"
Now I leave home hope nothing bad happens to me. ;)
Oh wait I was thinking of the wrong game 🤣 :roll:
I am forced to Iki town by Kukui. But it's boring here. So Kukui tells me to go to some ancient ruins.
I get to them and I have to save the cloud that definitely isn't a baby legendary.
In the process a bunch of spearows attack me, nebby blows up a bridge and tapu Koko saves me did I get that right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by I love squirtle line on Sun May 22, 2022 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#2 Post by Icefox101 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Careful when you head out of your house, you might find some stray dogs, snakes, and spiteful crows! Oh wait, wrong game... good luck!
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#3 Post by I love squirtle line » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:42 pm

Icefox101 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:57 pm Careful when you head out of your house, you might find some stray dogs, snakes, and spiteful crows! Oh wait, wrong game... good luck!
Thanks. I hope Ilima doesn't obliverate my team this time.
Stupid smeargle!
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#4 Post by Oshi » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:47 pm

I get that reference! Anyways good luckz!

I tried doing a nuzelocks in Earthbound once. Only let's play I actually finished here. hehe
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#5 Post by I love squirtle line » Sat May 21, 2022 12:47 pm

What do you mean I'm 6 months late! I'm definitely not. ;)
But anyway...
Starter time!
IMG_20220521_131147695.jpg
Yes! It will be named Navy. And Kuh-Kuh-I gives me a Pokedex and then mentions my mom. This guy is creepy. But anyway I start to walk home but this random person just gets in my way and challenges me to a battle!
ch0098_00_hau_256.ktx.png
Luckily his grandfather who just happens to be the kacuna (Isn't that a pokemon?) Scolds him and I learn that he is named how. Weird name if you ask me. But I don't back off it's time to
du-du-du-duel! Oops wrong thing.
16531538683102066430402130659773.jpg
Anyway if you want to see the battle turn by turn click on the spoiler (By the way how do you rename spoilers?)
Turn one: Litten uses ember, burns navy. Navy uses water gun. Turn two: Litten uses growl lowers my attack. Navy uses water gun Litten k.o.
Anyway it was an easy win with super-effective water gun. Though it is annoying that ember gets an extra effect in battle. (Ember starting move unfair! Switch to a non-burning move!) Anyway Hala finds this sparkly rock in my backpack that tapu coco gave me. He is really amazed for some strange reason. Anyway I finally get home and my mom meets my popplio and then we go to sleep and it's the next morning. The doorbell rings while my game is muted AGAIN so I turn up the sound and call it a day. If you want to see Navy's stats comment that and I will show you them next time. But that's all folks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#6 Post by I love squirtle line » Sat May 28, 2022 7:21 pm

Hmmm 🤔 I guess nobody likes this thread anymore. JK I know that nobody has been on the forums but me and new people this week. But that won't stop me from playing the nuzlocke! Also my offer about navy still goes just it won't be at lv. 6.
Oh kukui is back and he is telling me about this festival thing. But when I try to ask him what festival he interrupts me just to tell me to go to route one. Rude we can talk in my house! But anyway mom promises to unpack all the boxes (yeah right) and I head to route one. He also forces me to watch a catching tutorial! Come on it's not that hard. He hands me ten pokeballs and five potions at this point I turn off sound because the music is getting annoying and it's time to catch my first pokemon. And it's a pikipek but I did some research and apparently it is guaranteed first encounter so I am rerolling. I actually get a Caterpie. Wow amazing :( Not really. I catch and I name it Bugging Me. Imagine it ends up being MVP. :lol: It's quiet nature and here is it's stats.
165378404207740910887199163130.jpg
Anyway I cruise through the route and it's festival time. I turn up the sound and it's time for my second hau fight.
ch0098_00_hau_256.ktx.png
I'm going to do the same thing as last time for the writing.
Turn one: Pichu uses charm lowers attack. Caterpie uses tackle. Turn two: Pichu uses tail whip lowers defense. Caterpie uses tackle. Turn three: Pichu uses thunder shock. Caterpie uses tackle. Pichu's static paralyzed Caterpie. Turn four: Pichu uses thundershock. Caterpie uses tackle. Turn five: I switch to navy. Pichu uses thundershock crits. Turn six: Potion navy. Pichu uses charm. Turn seven: Pichu uses charm. Navy uses water gun. Turn eight: Pichu uses tail whip. Navy knocks out Pichu with water gun. Hau switches to Litten. Turn nine: Litten uses scratch. Navy OHKOs Litten with water gun.
God that fight was hard, next time can you make it easier oh and let me beat illima this time. But anyway I win and tapu koko hits that like button. Horray! 👍 Then kakuna Hala gives me back my rock but now it's attached to a bracelet.
16537833549474057396894928768188.jpg
Anyway I go home and THE BOXES ARE STILL PACKED! Mom. You promised. :x But anyway we go to sleep and it's the next day.
The doorbell rings and my game is not muted! Thank God! But anyway we will open the door next time on Pokemon moon nuzlocke adventure!
Last edited by I love squirtle line on Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#7 Post by Icefox101 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:48 pm

Be careful and make sure not to lose caterpie! Ah, I think you'll be fine!
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#8 Post by I love squirtle line » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:10 pm

Reply:
Icefox101 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:48 pm Be careful and make sure not to lose caterpie! Ah, I think you'll be fine!
I don't lose Caterpie yet. In fact spoiler alert:
It evolves!

I open the door and...
Lillie is there! She brings me to coocooee's lab. Also my mom gives me my allowance and a brand new wallet. Also my mom sees Lillie and thinks we're boyfriend and girlfriend of course she only implies it. Also she says to have a nice time with
Caterpie! 😂 Isn't it strange that all signs point to Caterpie being the MVP. I wonder why. 🤔 Anyway it's encounter time!
IMG_20220603_152941706.jpg
It's a wingull that I catch and name peeko after the god itself.
IMG_20220603_154315064.jpg
It's brave and has a pretty wing. Neat. Anyway time to go to Kookui's house. The buff professor upgrades my Pokedex! Wow!
But wait it's sentient! Noooooooooo! But right after that how comes barging in and says "A-Lo-La" He then proceeds to try to wander the house but rockruff stops him. Good boy! And Kuh-Kuh-I sends me and hou to trainer school. Also on the way Caterpie evolves! Awesome! It's almost lactose intolerant!
IMG_20220603_160156628.jpg
Anyway I heal at the pokemon center and that's all for today!
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#9 Post by I love squirtle line » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:07 pm

I head for the trainer school but a Tauros attacks, thankfully it's only a roadblock but sheesh who heard about pokemon attacking humans (remember I started this run before legends Arceus came out). I walk into the courtyard and kucooeek gives me the exp share (yes, I can train up peeko!) I fight a couple trainers (three to be exact) and my encounter is an alolan Meowth which I catch and name spoiled no just kidding I named it royal.
IMG_20220605_135813972.jpg
It is impish and has pickup. Wait! Does that mean that this cat is a thief!? Eh, Probably not.
Anyway time to fight the last student...
IMG_20220605_140141122.jpg
But anyway Bulbapedia doesn't count this guy as a boss so neither will I. I beat him and he gives me the tm for work up. (Also royal is holding a nugget right after the fight, is it just me or is royal pretty sus?) But anyway time to fight the teacher!
IMG_20220605_140940907.jpg
Magnemite crits and kills BM. ): I had ran out of potions. Royal is also killed. Navy beats the rest of the battle so I think that I might have been able to stop the deaths but we will never know. Especially because BM died to a crit THAT MATTERED! Otherwise I would have switched out... Ugh. I'm so sad. About BM not royal I had just caught royal so I didn't have a bond with it. But I graduate and Lillie talks about BM (Not royal). Ugh! Don't bring him up. Also I go shopping and buy 100 potions. I WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF POTIONS AGAIN!!! Then we go to how-oli city. I upgraded my rotom dex and take some photos.
IMG_20220605_143454796.jpg
And then I encounter an alolan Rattata that I catch and name minion.
IMG_20220605_144202407.jpg
It is quiet nature but anyway that's all for today.
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#10 Post by Oshi » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:47 pm

Wow good luck on this! Remember to go for it! I'll be behind you all the way
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.