Poliwager Adoptables Suggestion - EXP gains

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Forget me now
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by Forget me now » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm not sure how this idea would be taken, and if it's actually possible, but sometimes I'm just stuck for so long with my eggs frozen and nobody clicking me...

What if instead of gaining a bit of exp everytime someone clicks you, you gain a bit of exp per, for example, minute, with the amount based on how many people clicked that egg/Pokémon? Just using the following values to examplify, as your egg/Pokémon is clicked, the amount could increase as in:

1 exp/min -> 2 exp/min -> 3 exp/min -> 4 exp/min ...

And in case of a multiplier (x2, for example):

2 exp/min -> 4 exp/min -> 6 exp/min -> 8 exp/min ...

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:10 pm

I understand what you mean, but it won't be done, simply put, server strain would be bad with this and it would essentially make it easier or not worth it at all. Besides, that's pretty much what posting the image codes on other sites is for, small amounts of maturity for doing little work on your and other people's parts (since they don't even need an account to help your Pokemon get views).

Thanks for suggesting the idea though!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.