Complaint/Suggestion?

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Lyncher

#1 Post by Lyncher » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 am

Since I don't see a complaint section, I'm putting it here.

I'm new to the whole event egg claiming thing. I just won my first event and clicked to redeem my prize. So I'm told that I got a Dunsparce Appreciation Month 2013 - April 1, 2013 egg and that I need to go find it in the adoption section. So I'm searching through a sea of pokemon for twenty-five minutes or so and no egg that only I can see. Why force your users to do that? Why make them waste their time searching through row after row of pokemon, just to get one egg that they can only see? I am so frustrated, because I cannot find this egg at all and I've wasted enough time trying to find it. Why not just put the egg in the user's party if they have one slot free? That seems waaaaay less stressful and time consuming to me.

I'm sorry if this seems rude/mean/however else you want to take, but as I said. I'm just frustrated with this. I just think it would be easier, less stressful and time consuming if the event egg gets dropped into the user's party.
Please click them

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#2 Post by catdogmouse » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Um, I'm sorry, but the Dunsparce thing was fake. It usually takes little to no time to locate your event Pokemon.
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.