all pokemon

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by futuregohangurl » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:28 pm

i noticed there are a few pokemon you cant get such as ditto, cleffa and evolutions and deoxys. i am not that surprised ditto and deoxys arent in since one is a legendary an the other can be used to breeding but i am surprised clefairy isnt in it. also there may be others too that arent in there. i know it takes time to put all the pokemon sprites and stuff in but i think it would be cool if someday they were all in. also the gen 6 pokemon arent in yet although those are pretty new. i think it would be cool to be able to get pokemon such as ditto, clefairy and deoxys. anyway what do you guys think?

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#2 Post by catdogmouse » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:53 pm

It is of my belief that Slix is working towards getting all Pokemon on this site. Usually regular, non-legendary Pokemon occasionally pop up for you to adopt, but legendaries usually are revealed through events. Hoped this helped.
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by futuregohangurl » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:17 pm

ok thanks. i guess it is still coming. i cant wait till clefairy and the 6th gen are here

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#4 Post by Kyliebell100 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Yes, that would be a good idea,VERY good.

-thinking about actions and reactions when Sylveon comes to Poliwager Adoptables-
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.