Certain Pokemon in Shelter

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!

Are these good ideas?

Yes
50%
No
No votes
Depends what Slix says
No votes
One, yes (Pokemon you want to view)
No votes
One, yes (Pokemon you do NOT want to view)
50%

Total votes: 2

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#1 Post by Kyliebell100 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:35 pm

I think there should be something to show all types of Pokemon and Eggs that are in the Shelter. If you click on it, it will show the names of all Pokemon and Eggs in the Shelter. Clicking on one of these Pokemon's names will result inyou finding specifically that Pokemon, wheather Pokemon or Egg. Does this sound like I good idea? It would be good for Shiny Hunt events, when the Shelter gets flooded with one specific Pokemon, and it would be a good way to find Pokemon other that the one being Shiny-Hunted. Also maybe there should be one with Pokemon you do NOT want to see. If you don't want a specific Pokemon, but don't want to keep seeing a certain one, click it (NOT THE POKEMON) and it will show the Pokemon's names and you click and POOF! That Pokemon dissappers from your screen, not that it was deleted from the Shelter or anything. If you think this is a good idea, let me know. Also, please awnser the poll!
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by futuregohangurl » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 pm

i like this idea. there are too many poliwags in the shelter right now and i cant see any of the other pokemon. this shelter idea would fix this and other floods of a certain pokemon

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#3 Post by Kyliebell100 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks! First one to accually like a suggestion by me! :mrgreen:
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.