Poliwager Forums

Poliwager •  Adoptables •  Search •  Register •  Login 
Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome to Poliwager Forums!

Hey there! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If this is your first visit, come on in! We're a fun-loving, somewhat small community that loves Pokémon, hanging out, and just having fun together!

We'd love it if you registered and stuck around, you're sure to like it here and we're always excited when new people arrive! Registering is easy and fast, and you can begin posting right away!

If you've been here before, please log in above. After all, you've read this before!

[ 3 posts ] 

Ah ha! There had been very few new Pokémon added to the Pokémon roster considering the release of X and Y. Well I say in celebration to the release you should start entering the newer Pokémon onto your roster. Either that or start using X and Y legendaries as new Event Prizes?

-Zero
Post Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:34 am 

Administrator

The thing with this (and the new Fairy typing) is that there aren't game sprites for them (and we can't use 3D models for the Adoptables, they wouldn't fit in with the others or for signature images), so I'm waiting to see if there will be official ones released and if not I'll eventually find a workaround, but for now I'm continuing to add older Pokemon that aren't yet added.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28
Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm 

Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

slix, you might already know about this, but there is an xy sprite project going on. a bunch of people are working together to make sprites that look close enough to their black and white counterparts. i'm not sure if you could integrate them in any way but here is the link to the thread just in case! they are pretty cool to look at either way.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy ... t.3486712/

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:46 am 

[ 3 posts ] 

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.