New Pokemon?

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
TrainerZ3R0

#1 Post by TrainerZ3R0 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:34 am

Ah ha! There had been very few new Pokémon added to the Pokémon roster considering the release of X and Y. Well I say in celebration to the release you should start entering the newer Pokémon onto your roster. Either that or start using X and Y legendaries as new Event Prizes?

-Zero

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm

The thing with this (and the new Fairy typing) is that there aren't game sprites for them (and we can't use 3D models for the Adoptables, they wouldn't fit in with the others or for signature images), so I'm waiting to see if there will be official ones released and if not I'll eventually find a workaround, but for now I'm continuing to add older Pokemon that aren't yet added.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by ghostyTrickster » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:46 am

slix, you might already know about this, but there is an xy sprite project going on. a bunch of people are working together to make sprites that look close enough to their black and white counterparts. i'm not sure if you could integrate them in any way but here is the link to the thread just in case! they are pretty cool to look at either way.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy ... t.3486712/

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.