Trade Shops and Giveaway Threads

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
LadyJaye
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by LadyJaye » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Hey, I also just noticed that this place could use some boards for Trade Shops and Giveaway threads. I wanted to set a few up but there wasn't a board for it! Please help! I want to share my Pokémon with others!
Team Jayme, Smiles, and Florcario all the way!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Do you mean in the Pokemon 3DS games? The forum you might want to use is the Pokemon Trading and Battling Forum, since that one isn't incredibly active at the moment as it is. Extra forums aren't usually better for a situation like this, simply because it clutters the Forum as a whole, instead of simplifying it, which is better when there aren't a ton of different topics yet.

Hope you understand! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

LadyJaye
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by LadyJaye » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Okay, thanks Slix. Sorry for all the questions...
Team Jayme, Smiles, and Florcario all the way!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Don't worry about it! I'd rather clear up questions than having them hovering above peoples' heads forever! :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.