New Pokémon and Possible Mega?

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by XShinigamiX » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:33 pm

Seeing as we are stuck in between Gens 1-5, I believe you should start implementing in Gen 6 into the roster of Pokémon that we currently have. Believe me, the 3D Pokémon models would not fit well into the artistic art style of the Gen 5 sprites, which is why I was going to introduce something that could help you. Smogon did a rather nice job on turning Gen 6 Pokémon into the Black/White sprite style, and http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites has done a wonderful job in uploading these Pokémon for fans to use at their disposal.. they even has created the Mega Evolutions which is what I will be covering next.

Mega Evolutions may need a lot of creativity to implement into Poliwager. My idea was to sell Mega stones for members to buy and give to their Pokémon at a specific level (I was thinking more along the lines of level 100). This way members would have more of a motive to accomplish considering how BA Mega Evolutions are and would help create more of a flair to the site. Feel free for anyone to consider ideas on either of the two matters. Comment what Gen 6 Pokémon that you would like to see =P
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:56 pm

I'll look into it, but if that site is making the sprites for the 6th generation available for fan sites, like Poliwager, to use, then I'll definitely consider adding them finally to the site. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Mega Stones would require some thought, but I might have some ideas on how we can implement and distribute the Mega Stones and Mega Evolutions too.

Thanks for the suggestion, and if anyone has any further ideas on how I could maybe implement these, please feel free to post them here!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by XShinigamiX » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Slix wrote:I'll look into it, but if that site is making the sprites for the 6th generation available for fan sites, like Poliwager, to use, then I'll definitely consider adding them finally to the site. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Mega Stones would require some thought, but I might have some ideas on how we can implement and distribute the Mega Stones and Mega Evolutions too.

Thanks for the suggestion, and if anyone has any further ideas on how I could maybe implement these, please feel free to post them here!
Thank you for considering it ^-^. Just thinking of ways grab at member's attentions, so no need to thank me =P
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.