An Ask Me Anything Thread

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by KetsuekiR » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:27 am

I would love to see a section dedicated for Ask Me Anything (AMA) threads. It'll be a fun way to get to know each other and become better friends!

If you don't know, an AMA is basically a thread where the first post is basically an introduction about yourself and after, other members will post questions for you to answer. That way, everyone gets to know more about others and if a question is offensive or inappropriate, you can always choose to not answer it ^.^

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:35 am

I definitely like the idea, but for now at least, an entire forum dedicated is a little overkill. :)

So, for now, I think the General Chatting forum is a great place for that!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KetsuekiR
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by KetsuekiR » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:08 am

Sounds great! I'll go ahead and make one now, it'll be the first of many, I hope!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.