League?

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!

Would you participate in something like this?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:42 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by GREEN » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:42 am

Do we have enough active users here to do an informal league, where we battle each other in bracket-play and record the results, and uh.. repeat every now and then?

Poll is open for 30 days, revoting enabled to allow for change in circumstances.
~Lorekeeper Green

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:47 pm

I'm always up for some kind of battle or tournament! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by GREEN » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:51 am

Yes! Now we are two! Now we can bracket-play! Lol.

A while ago (a year maybe) I actually had a rival, an anonymous person I found on another forum a bit like this one, who agreed to be my rival. We battled and traded our breedjects and whatnot for a month or so and it was pretty good, but I'm sadly unable to contact him any more. --- Maybe we could do something like that to practice until more people agree to tournament play? What's your experience with competitive pokemon and/or breeding?

Ps. My (Shiny) Azuril hatched! It's GREEN! That's like, the best case scenario.
~Lorekeeper Green

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Haha, congrats on the Azurill! :D

I've been breeding and EV training since the Diamond/Pearl days, less so in the recent past with XY/ORAS, but I definitely know what I'm doing with teams and IVs and all that. I tend to lean toward using more unique Pokémon for my teams because I can't stand using the same sets as everyone, though. :P

Either way, I'd be up for breeding more and training more Pokémon, as always, and battling/trading with you, and anyone else! If you want to start something small, why not set up a thread in the Battling/Trading forum and we can get something going. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by GREEN » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Oh good. I've only been breeding and training for competition since XY & ORAS. I've played since GS but never really cared about all this stuff 'till I started doing official comp's.

I'll go make a thread there then :) --- In the meantime if anyone else is interested in the tournament thing, be sure to leave a comment here ;)
~Lorekeeper Green

Nitra999
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Antarctica, where I have enough internet access to regularly go online.

#6 Post by Nitra999 » Sat May 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Sounds like fun!
I really missed this place.
Image ImageImage
Click on them if you want to, but if you see this then you've already helped.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.