Clicking error?

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Audrey729
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: I live in the middle of the Arctic Ocean. Don't worry about me, we have plenty of hot spots out here

#1 Post by Audrey729 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Hey, Slix. When I click Pokemon sometimes, it says that I've already clicked it previously in the day (when I had not), but at the exact same time that I had gotten on the page. I still get the Pokedollars, but this decrease my chance of finding items? Thanks!
This is my huge signature of pokemon, but at least I finally got that Mewtwo!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:41 pm

This sometimes happens when you're clicking the link really quickly so it loads before you click the link again. You still get the Poké Dollars and can still obtain items and berries if this happens, so there isn't anything to worry about. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.