Trading Rules

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Jack351
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by Jack351 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi can you please get off the Trading OT rule?
I just wanted to trade my shiny Kadabra and I can't get him back because he has my OT :'(
This is so unfair cause people who get machop, abra, geodude, etc will never have a chance to get them in the final stage :'(

CRY :facepalm:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:04 pm

It says on the release page that you cannot get the Pokemon back once you release it. That rule is not changing. In order to get those Pokemon, you'll have to talk to someone else and set up a "trade" of sorts so you both can get the Pokemon you need.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#3 Post by Gluttony » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Your best bet is to find someone else who has something shiny that also evolves by trade. That way you won't lose out.

If you're really lucky maybe someone else will get a shiny Kadabra and the two of you can swap.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.