Suggestion: Contact email on your website.

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
tngrhymergs

#1 Post by tngrhymergs » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 pm

So after visiting this article I tried emailing you to tell you about a location that you missed... with no obvious email address or even a "contact me" link anywhere.

If you're going to ask people to help you out and email you with info you might have missed, the least you can do is have an actual contact email address on the article, or somewhere on your website (Apologies if I missed the link, but after searching the page for both "email" and "contact" I assumed there would not be one to be found.) so that they don't have to register a username on a one-time forum that they're never going to visit.

Since you seem new to good website practices in general, it might be helpful to know that when you do decide to add a contact email address, use something like this to avoid spam.

Anyways, all I wanted to say was that there's a Doctor near the entrance of the Desert Resort that is a Trainer and a Healing NPC.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Thanks for notifying me about the lack of email address anywhere. I could have sworn it was on at least one page somewhere, but now it's in the footer, so you'd be able to email me about any details I may have messed up or missed. Thanks again. I'll add in that location shortly.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.