Unadoptable Adoptables

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Foxamivalth
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by Foxamivalth » Fri May 18, 2012 1:47 am

Lol. What a title!

Well, with these Relic Gold and Silver, I see the increment of activity of clicking. There are some people who have gotten 300+ Relics. I don't know if activity will stay the same when the Relic thingy is removed (when the event ends).

So to keep activity, I have a suggestion. Why don't we have unadoptable adoptables? I mean, adoptables that can't be found from the Adopt page. They can only be adopted through auction. Yeah, so we hold an auction every (week/month/etc). People can bid their money to get the adoptable(s). They don't need to be Legendaries, though. Just put some random Pokemon (from trollmon to raremon). To be able to bid, people must have some (or a lot) of money, so the more they click the more money s/he earn to be able to bid. This may (IMO) raise the activity in Poliwager and to make Poliwager more lively.

And to make it more challenging, all Pokemon obtained from the auction is bind to the winner, means it can't be released to the shelter or bred to produce children.

Secondhand Work
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Secondhand Work » Fri May 18, 2012 11:10 am

Seems great!

Maybe, if the bot suggestion is made into a feature, a bot can do this!

:poliwag: Poliwag likes this too!
Nothing here to see!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.