Trading

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
tcg77
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by tcg77 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 am

We need an official trading mechanism to swap each others Pokemon so they know they are gonna get the right pokemon. Some people will release their own pokemon into the shelter for others but sometimes other people who shouldnt suppose to get it, Do. This is just a suggestion. If it is pointless. Feel FREEto say. =D
ImageEthan

ImageImageImageImage

^ Click My Pokemon for a hug ^
<Image>

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks, but if you read the FAQ on the Adoptables, it's not that hard to grab another's egg, however, I won't be adding in trading, simply because it would make it too easy to get other Pokemon from someone else, because the way it is currently is more fair to all.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

tcg77
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by tcg77 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 am

Hmmmm... Both ways does have a point...
ImageEthan

ImageImageImageImage

^ Click My Pokemon for a hug ^
<Image>

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#4 Post by smallboy11 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:51 am

hmm.. I can't really decide but I think that Slix knows best, and he will bring bigger and better things!
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.