More Pokémon,Cstyle=contests/Nrml=Normal/Adding and Contests

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#1 Post by Kirby » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Ok,how aboit Adding new Pokemon like Tangela[old,but might view high]..Should be used for adopting more like Vanillite[use whole evolution.Vanillite,Vanillish,Vanilluxe] ohh and Ditto[no contest,half common,half rare,rare but shouldn't need to be searched for a whole day just to obtain!]

Contest Pokémon

Well i was thinking about more contest pokemon like Zekrom[1stPlace gets Shiny] more like Azelf[Resemblance to Mesprit but different powers,no shiny's.too valuable] another like Uxie[use and one..just person in lead..one could obtain,since its most powerful!] ummm Phione[Breeding contest,first gets Shiny]

Manaphy[bears resemblance to Phione,obtain first contest]

Kyorge[Underwater contest,wait untill at least 15 people bought HM08 Dive] well thats all

Contest ideas

Well you should do Top 30's again..for most contests.but for some..no...this is for less complaints or less problems..if you want more users..the losing person my write bad reviews,this way benefits the site,users,and you Slix

Well thats all :D
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

superfuntime44
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by superfuntime44 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 pm

I think (no offense Kirby) that Slix should chose if there will be shiny or not and it should be random but I think the next event should be latios and latias

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by Kirby » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeah..i guess the shiny should be his choice...but the Order.which ones get one Winner should be counted for as if its a Really cool and/or liked pokemon such as uxie.And at the beginning of the month xD i was actually looking forward to Shiny Latias
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

superfuntime44
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by superfuntime44 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Yeah which one is the red one latios

superfuntime44
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by superfuntime44 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Or is it latias my bad I accidentally hit summit before I finished

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#6 Post by Kirby » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Latias is the red one,Latios is blue,Shiny Latias is Gold,Shiny Latios is green just so you know xD
My starters

_____

Demon Girl

elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#7 Post by elephantluvr » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:41 pm

The Lake Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf) are already on the site, so I doubt that they will be in a future contest.

I, for one, would like to see the trio of legendary dogs, I love Suicune. Latios/Latias would be cool too.

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#8 Post by Kirby » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Well i checked [Yes took time] every single profile and i didn't see Uxie or Azelf..though,Mine is Entei.It would be awesome to have them for contests.If Slix decides to use them for contests then it should go once at a time,like for Suicune.Whoever breeds/Adopts the most Water-type pokemon by the end of the month gets Suicune,for entei whoever can breed/adopt the most Fire-type,and Raikou..whoever can breed/adopt the most Electric-type!It would make such Competition!
My starters

_____

Demon Girl

superfuntime44
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#9 Post by superfuntime44 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:36 pm

;) I love raikou that would be awesome if that was an event

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#10 Post by Kirby » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 pm

I'll want to get Entei :D but the fire types are rare,luckily i have a plan if Slix does decide to do a contest about this
My starters

_____

Demon Girl

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.