More Pokémon,Cstyle=contests/Nrml=Normal/Adding and Contests

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
superfuntime44
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#11 Post by superfuntime44 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Nice :roll:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Post by Slix » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Guys, keep the posts to a three word minimum please.

I'll keep a few of these in mind, but just to let you know, the "rarities" you imposed on Mesprit and those, for example, are simply thought up by you, not how rare they are in the games or anything else relevant.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#13 Post by Kirby » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

I understand Slix,i Meant by Strength like Mesprit emotion.can control love,hate and other emotions.Azelf Willpower,can control anyone,or help anyone with problem..basically its a Choice pokemon..willpower as in to do somethink,make the choice..see :D .Uxie i believe is Sleep,can have effects like darkrai but less butcher-like :lol: well i mean its your choice,im just making suggestions :politoed: :politoed: :politoed: and im also excited for this months event,its also motivation to give people more money xD Slix,more people will be buying your HM08 dive soon! :mrgreen:
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

superfuntime44
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#14 Post by superfuntime44 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Sorry but I didn't know what else to say ill try my best

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#15 Post by smallboy11 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:46 am

elephantluvr wrote:The Lake Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf) are already on the site, so I doubt that they will be in a future contest.

I, for one, would like to see the trio of legendary dogs, I love Suicune. Latios/Latias would be cool too.
Agreed.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#16 Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Uxie and Azelf are not on this site.
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#17 Post by Slix » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.