Adoptable Addition,Unown.

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!

Hey guys,Should we add Unown?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#1 Post by Kirby » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Well i had the idea of adding Unown :roll: Since it's the only pokemon with 28 evolutions,maybe it should be rare,and yoy could maybe edit the level for it to evolve :lol: it will be alot though :lol: ,Well i dont know if it's rare so if you want,you can use it for a contest!Plus it will also decrease the chance for a shiny,but as my dad used to say "No pain,No gane" and "No guts,No glory" so its your choice Slix or should i call you Jeremy :lol: ,anyways i'll add more ideas

Bye :politoed:

Picture created by Kirby!
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Unown does not evolve 28 times; it was 28 forms, each a different individual Pokemon.

And with all the Pokemon I haven't added, I have a plan for them.

I also have no idea why you brought up my name and your dad...

Locks.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.