Egg Looks!

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#1 Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Ok,i came up with the idea after you did the update with the eggs.You said to keep the joy into adopting...well how about the visual looks too!?

After you adopt the now called "Mystery egg/Mystery egg(s)",maybe you can make it so that it looks like the pokemon i bit.

I'll make an example with icons i made

Mystery egg

A damp egg that has a spiral on it.

But here is where it gets interesting,they can only see the actually color and density of the egg "After" it's adopted.But Maybe theres anything thing i had in mind,if they have no idea which pokemon it is,dont let it have actual egg look after adoption,add an "Enchance stone" to the shop,maybe set it at the price $20 since people will love to at least get the idea after using the "Enchance stone" to show actual image.Keep it at default image until Enhance stone is used on the egg

Durant egg

Cyndaquil egg

It'll be great because since we dont have the actual name for the eggs anymore,people can get the idea like "Ok let me use this enchance stone and...its white and red...oooohh maybe its a heatmore..ooohh oohh maybe its a delibird" it will increase excitment.

Thanks for reading,and this is a suggestion...please consider.

Bye :D
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:25 pm

This idea has been around for a while, but I haven't had time/the patience to get a bunch of good looking images made.

And those are GPX+'s images, I'd know them anywhere, and I won't steal them.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:31 pm

no....poliwag is neoseeker,they just make pics,and the durant and cyndaquil are firechao...but firechao is a websites that advertises websites...
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#4 Post by Gluttony » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Those Firechao egg images are specifically from their section on GPX+. :/

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#5 Post by Kirby » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 pm

:oops: i feel like an idiot
My starters

_____

Demon Girl

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#6 Post by catdogmouse » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:38 am

It's Ok, kirby... anybody could've made that mistake...
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#7 Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:29 am

Thanks Catdogmouse...
My starters

_____

Demon Girl

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:19 pm

So I guess this is a good place to say this: if anyone wants to help make egg designs for the site, please let me know. They have to be your OWN work, though, and I will find out if you try to give me someone else's.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.