Bug/Error

Have an idea about what should be added to Poliwager to make it better? Have a question about how to do something on the site? Share and ask here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#11 Post by Slix » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:20 pm

It's working as should. The count in the corner is saved to your browser as a cookie, so it only updates every 10 minutes unless you go to your Pokémon page.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#12 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:46 pm

thanks Slix.

I have click Pokegirl24´s Shaymin, but there is no Picture. Is there a Error or is it only on my 3DS Browser?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Post by Slix » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Should be fixed now... Forgot to upload the picture the image the other day. Thanks!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#14 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 pm

No problem, I know it isn´t easy to make all good. And I have looked today after the other Shaymin´s, all ok now.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.