The Celebi Collection (a fanfic by Gluttony)

It's easy to get lost in a good book. When you're taking a break from reading, post about it here!
Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#1 Post by Gluttony » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Heya! This is a story I've been working on for quite a while now, with progress being on and off. It's about a time travelling Pokemon, her rather psychotic trainer, and their many adventures across time and space.

Chapter 1 is kind of like a Prologue. You don't even get to meet the main characters until chapter 2 (which is why I'm posting both at once). After that (most of) the stories are in the form of multiple chapters-long arcs. And now I present to you a world of time, space, psychic powers, and laughing in the face of death.

Index:
The time and space arc
- Chapters 1 to 2
The endless forest arc
- Chapters 3 to ?

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#2 Post by Gluttony » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

1: The Beginning of Time

“Argh! Enough of this!”

The sky went dark across the earth and an image of Arceus appeared in the air.

“Listen I’m getting tired of you people” Arceus shouted angrily.

“Any other deity would seriously wipe you guys out based on how this world has been acting you know!”

Arceus sighed.

“But I’m giving you guys another chance.”

“Using the powers of Dialga and Palkia I have reversed time and split apart space, changing the universe.”

“I have altered the past, causing the universe to be split apart at the beginning of time into many small separate worlds.”

“And I’m leaving it up to you guys.”

“I’ll spread you all, people and Pokemon, across the newly created worlds and then leave you guys alone. I won’t interfere beyond that.”

“By the way, Giratina was kind enough to ensure that the cycle of life and death will progress as it did in this world.”

“In other words you guys will all exists on your new worlds, up until this point in time at least.”

“Oh, and time’s gonna change in a minute so you might want to get ready.”

“Things are going to be different in… Now!”

The universe suddenly disappeared.

“Wonder if I should stick around to watch” Arceus muttered, “It might be entertaining.”

New worlds began to bubble into existence at the beginning of time.

“So how’s this going to turn out?” Arceus sat down.

“I hope they don’t go around making the same mistakes.”

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#3 Post by Gluttony » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:33 pm

2: The Protector of the Forest

Verredon was a rock covered in trees, floating in space, and it was a planet with life on it.

Well, calling any of the worlds “planets” was, compared to old standards at least, completely wrong.

Earth was a planet, but Earth was gone. Well, it had never existed actually, and the worlds that life now lived on were all much smaller.

Most were small enough to get from one end to the other in a day or two, and no planet was round any more.

Every world had edges all around it that simply dropped off into space.

Something flew off one of those edges suddenly; it was small and green with sparkling blue eyes, a Pokemon called Celebi.

“Whoa!”

A girl skidded to a stop at the edge of the planet, narrowly avoiding falling off the edge.

“Oh you’re not gonna get away” she laughed gleefully, “I jumped across three planets and made a GS ball just for this occasion!”

Celebi flew back, aiming to pass underneath the planet.

“There” the girl shouted, leaping off the edge of the rock.

The GS ball in her hand collided with Celebi as she fell and pulled the Pokemon in.

The ball immediately pinged.

The girl laughed happily, not seeming to notice that she had just fallen into open space.

“Well this’ll kill me probably” she said, “You’re going down with me too Celebi, unless you decide to time travel I mean.”

“Of course that would be in both of our best interests you know, but it’s up to you.”

She threw the GS ball and Celebi appeared, it instantly pulled both itself and the girl who had captured it through time.

“Wow!” The girl gasped as she and Celebi landed in some unknown forest in some unknown time. “Time travel is fun!”

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.