Pokemon yellow

This forum is for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver,, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen topics go here.
Shadow
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#11 Post by Shadow » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:02 pm

My copy is one of two of my GBA sets which still live today, the other is Crystal(well last I checked anyway which was a long time ago). I don't play it anymore though. I have restarted it twice and my second one is still on it unfinished. If I were to play again, I would probably restart it again.

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#12 Post by catdogmouse » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Nope! :D But I found the exact same thing for free online, so what's the point?
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#13 Post by SSJX » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Like a year ago, I bought Yellow at a pawn shop for five dollars. That was a great deal. Last week, I bought Hey You Pikachu for four dollars at another pawn shop. I haven't played it because I keep forgetting. I just hope I don't need that microphone.

wolfhunt5677
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#14 Post by wolfhunt5677 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 am

ive got 2 copies of yellow and 1 copy or blue and 1 copy of red
Image my mudkip :P

Shadow
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#15 Post by Shadow » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 am

Well lol, I got the urge to restart my yellow after making my last post so I am at Cerulean city now training for my second battle with Gary.
SSJX wrote:Like a year ago, I bought Yellow at a pawn shop for five dollars. That was a great deal. Last week, I bought Hey You Pikachu for four dollars at another pawn shop. I haven't played it because I keep forgetting. I just hope I don't need that microphone.
Using the microphone is how you play that game, you gave the pikachu commands and it obeys you. That's pretty much ALL the game is there is no story or point to it.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#16 Post by Gluttony » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Yeaaaaaaah... You really need the microphone for that one.

On the subject of Yellow version (kinda) I just got the idea to set my cell phone's text tone to Yellow's Pikachu cry. Now I just need to actually find a sound byte of Yellow's Pikachu cry...

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#17 Post by Muto » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:03 pm

I'd say that Yellow could perhaps be the greatest handheld game ever made, getting Pikachu and all 3 starters was amazing. Gold and Silver were also pretty good with their whole 2 regions thing, that was a really great feature aswell.

Sabaka
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#18 Post by Sabaka » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 am

Uh, yeah, my first game it was and also my favorites are still the ones from the second gen, I still like very much. Zman is right while writing it was amazing to get all the starters plus Pikachu. And also Pikachu is one of my fave Pokémon, so... what do you want more? xD
Moooooh.~

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.