November Event!

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:10 pm

This month I'm doing something again, since it's been a while. Relics! Collect Relics by adopting eggs from the Adopt page, and from interacting with Pokémon and eggs! You can see how many you've obtained on your profile page. I'm not sure on the amount I'll make necessary for the event Pokémon at the end of the month yet, but I'll post it here once I get an idea on who gets however many, so try your best to get a lot of them! Also remember that the 27th is Poliwager's 4th birthday! As always, be sure to read anything new here that I'll post, and enjoy!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon.

Update #1: There are stats on the Users Stats page for the leaders in Relic collecting now. And to clear up some questions, you can only get one type of Relic, as they're randomly assigned, but everyone has an equal chance of receiving a prize event Pokemon at the end of the month based on how many they get. Enjoy!

Update #2: I've decided on the prizes and needed Relics! They are as follows:
Relic Gold - Suicune
Relic Silver - Raikou
Relic Copper - Entei
If you obtain more than 50 Relics during the month before the 30th, you'll receive your corresponding prize egg! Keep clicking to get enough Relics! Also, as a bonus to get what you'll need, on Saturdays and Sundays until the end of the month, the chances of finding Relics will be increased!

Update #3: Tomorrow is the last day of the month and this event, so relic chances will be increased! Also, for every 100 Relics you obtain after the 50 required, starting at 100, you will receive a Nugget that can be used to sell for Poke Dollars. Try for as many as possible tomorrow! I'll update this again when I run the event script later in the day.

Update #4: Event prizes are out! Be sure to check the Event page to see if you found your egg yet!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#2 Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Wow,i hope its top 30 again :D because i never get 1st place,and any idea of what the relics look like?
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Yay!☆¬☆ next event!!! I wanna win this event. But I have no idea how they looks like.

Aratak
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#4 Post by Aratak » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Aww, no hint of the event pokemon?

Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#5 Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm

I hope for spring's event,the prize is Shaymin,ohh the relics look like cions,i've got two copper ones
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

Shy

#6 Post by Shy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:38 am

Uhh.. I think I'm gonna skip out on this event. Image
"Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
-Youngster Ben
-

IcestarRiver
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#7 Post by IcestarRiver » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 am

I-If this is Latias/Latios... and I slack off on this event... I will be sad. Very sad. ,=_=,

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#8 Post by smallboy11 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:05 am

Not Doing Very Good....Only 5 Relic Silver..
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

TwoLions

#9 Post by TwoLions » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 am

I think this will be one of the legendary trios this month.

mihez
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#10 Post by mihez » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:42 am

the pokemon/eggs from the shelter don't give us those?

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.