Minecraft!

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#41 Post by Ostrid » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm pretty sure the server is just down because I cannot connect.

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#42 Post by Muto » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:59 am

You're most likely using your direct IP, the default one of your router or modem, you need to get a static IP or host on Hamachi.

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#43 Post by Muto » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:51 am

Sorry for the double post/dead topic revival but I decided to make a server, I was speaking to smeel recently and he said he'd most likely play on it and anyone else is welcome to. In order to connect you're going to need Hamachi, once you have it installed you're going to want to search for "Poliwager Minecraft" without the quotation marks. The password, once again without the quotation marks is "Poliwag". Once connected you're going to want to run Minecraft, go into Multiplayer and click "Add Server". You can name the server whatever you'd like, the IP to connect is 25.70.149.216. If you can't connect it's probably because I don't have it up and I won't be running it 24/7, I will try to have it up whenever convenient however so if anyone wants to play just let me now.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#44 Post by Gluttony » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 am

I really need to take the time to look up how Hamachi works one of these days...

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#45 Post by Ostrid » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Hamachi is extremely simple to use. Get on skype one of these days and screen share with me so that I can easily show you the quick steps to start up. Afterwards, you can easily join his server.
@Zman I'd gladly play it whenever the server is up.

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#46 Post by Muto » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, we should come to a general consensus on when everyone could be on and I will have it up at those times, for now just suggest what kind of hours you'd want to play on weekdays and weekends and I'll see how I can do.

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#47 Post by Ostrid » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Now that is tricky for me. I work and go to school, so my schedule is constantly changing.

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#48 Post by Muto » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 am

Mine too, except sleep and Halo, but y'know, there's always the 360 version which I purchased, would probably be easier.

Metaright
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#49 Post by Metaright » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Well, if this is the topic to discuss Minecraft, I suppose that's what I'll do, never mind the seven-month gap.

Anywho, I seriously think these new Zombie mechanics are rather overbearing.
"Making sense?" Oh, what fun is there in making sense...?

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#50 Post by Gluttony » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:26 pm

I'm fine with zombies, not so much Skeletons.

This particular mechanic's not that new at this point, but Skeletons used to shoot slower, and I'm not a fan of the updated speed they're currently using. They rapid-fire so fast that I can't even get to them half them time because of the knockback.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.