June 2013 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 pm

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

This month, yes, it was a day late in the starting, is another Relic collecting event! How it works is this: You can find Relics by adopting eggs and clicking Pokémon. The top collectors at the end of the month will receive an event egg! The needed amount is undecided at this point, but try for as many as possible!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: The required amount of Relics to obtain the event egg will be 75 this time. But, as always, shoot for more because there may be extra prizes if you exceed this by a large amount! The prizes will be determined at a later date.

Update #2: From now until the end of the month, chances of finding Relics will be increased. Also, the prizes will be as follows:
Relic Gold - Entei
Relic Silver - Suicune
Relic Copper - Raikou

However, if you already have obtain the Pokémon that you have for this event, you will instead receive the next available one, so if you have Relic Gold and already have an Entei as a prize, you'll receive Suicune, and so on. Enjoy!

Update #3: I'm really sorry guys, but since I have a lot of trip things going on this month, I decided to postpone the end of this event to the end of July (or whenever I get home or have internet on my trip). So, keep collecting relics, and get your friends to try to win too! Here's the extra deal though. If you obtain more than 300 Relics by the end of this event, you will receive the next event egg you're eligible for this month as well! See you at the end of the month!

Update #4: Now it is. Sorry I got back late, I've been on vacation (and still am) so it's been a bit of a hard thing for me to get on a computer to post the event details and all. Prizes are out. Anyone with 5 Relics or more (yay, Slix screwed up!) got an event egg, and anyone with 300 or more got the second egg, as promised earlier. Again, sorry for the delay, but they're there now! Go grab your eggs and check the Event page to see what you've gotten to claim.

Next month (August)'s event will be posted soon.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Shadow Watcher
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: Attacking defenseless Espeons with Umbroen.UMBREON RULES!!!

#2 Post by Shadow Watcher » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 pm

do you know what pokemon we will get or is it undecided like the relics cause i have a suggestion the kyurem trio.
Expert spriter here :D
What? Don't believe me?
ImageImageImageImageImage
How about now?ImageThought so!
----> http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=70280 <----Shop on GTSPlus known as DarkWolverine ^^
THE ANIMAL NOT THE HERO!

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Cool, hope I get that event.

Aratak
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#4 Post by Aratak » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Good luck everyone :) I hope everyone gets the one of the three they want, whatever it is!

Shadow Watcher
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby
Location: Attacking defenseless Espeons with Umbroen.UMBREON RULES!!!

#5 Post by Shadow Watcher » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Yeah i hope it's the Kyurem trio and Good luck everybody!!! plus the relics are becoming rarer why???
Expert spriter here :D
What? Don't believe me?
ImageImageImageImageImage
How about now?ImageThought so!
----> http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=70280 <----Shop on GTSPlus known as DarkWolverine ^^
THE ANIMAL NOT THE HERO!

mihez
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by mihez » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 am

just please notify us a few days before the end how many we're going to need xD not much time for clicking

Forget me now
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by Forget me now » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:39 pm

If possible, can you let us know what the prize is and the amount of relics needed early? I'm not sure if I'm going to click at all, depending on the pokemon we'll get/how many relics it'll cost...

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#8 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:15 am

The last Relics Event needed so about 70, but I don´t know how many we need this time. I wish all many luck for finding much Relics

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#9 Post by Vaporized » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:54 pm

don't have much relics, but once i have time, i'll try to compete with the others XD

mihez
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#10 Post by mihez » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:51 am

ah, main point i got myself over the 75 limit xD

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.