Pokemon Tabletop Adventures

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#1 Post by Ostrid » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 pm

I figured I should give this a shot, seeing as I've always wanted to learn to DM this game. PTA is a tabletop version of pokemon(think D&D if that helps). One can find themselves wandering the familiar routes of Kanto or even traveling through a region unheard of. I wish we could play this through the forums, increasing it's activity(because there will be many posts if I could get enough players), but it would make things much too difficult. Instead, this thread will be used as recruitment and answering questions. Instead, we will be using roll20.net as they provide an online board, and use a document made on google docs.(If you do not have a google docs, I could lend an account to you or you could make one.)

For those of you interested, I have this question to ask: Are you a boy or a girl?

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm so in. Boy broski

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Asha
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by Asha » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm interested in this :P I will have make a docs account though. Obviously I'm male :lol:

My Adoptable Army

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#4 Post by Ostrid » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:06 am

@Chaze I'm gonna ask that you make a google email just to use the docs for it too. The character sheet works best for this.
@Both of you Alright, gotta give you some files and we can start whenever we all feel like it.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by Chaze the Chat » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

I have a google email too. It's the same thing but gmail instead of yahoo

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.