September 2013 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Happy beginning of school times, and Labor Day, tomorrow, for those of us in the U.S.!

This month is another one of those Pokémon Raising Competitions! This Pokémon was just spotted on Poliwager, and it's Skitty! If you're new to these types of events, it works like this. You must obtain a Skitty egg, hatch it, and raise it to level 50 by the end of the month to be eligible for the event prize. Raising is simple! By clicking others often and posting its image codes in your signature here on Poliwager Forums or other forums, it will gain maturity fairly fast. The prize event Pokémon will be announced later on, as usual. Enjoy, and happy raising!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Saturdays and Sundays until the end of the month (and Monday the 30th) will be multipliers to help you raise your Skitty!

Update #2: Since there are only 9 users that have gotten the requirement so far, I'm going to extend this event until the end of October. Also, October is a busy month anyway, with mine and evergreenn's birthdays and Halloween as well. There is also a stats page listing of the closest to level 50 Skitty on the site. So keep up the raising! Remember, level 50 Skitty!

Update #3: Today is my 19th birthday, and to celebrate there are Birthday Poliwag eggs on the Adopt page!

Update #4: Today is my sister, evergreenn's birthday, and to celebrate there are Birthday Poliwag eggs on the Adopt page today as well!

Update #5: For the last two days of October, Ghost eggs will be available in the Adopt page for you guys, as well as multipliers to get those Skitty raised in time! Also, on the 31st, Halloween, there will be an event ticket for Halloween Spiritomb!

Update #6: Event eggs are out, and the prize is Meloetta! Great job to everyone that worked hard to get their Skitty up to level 50 in time! You can view your prize details on the Event page.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

houndoom42

#2 Post by houndoom42 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:37 am

Yay Skitty!!! I wanted them to be added to Poliwager adoptables! :) They're so cute though :3 I got an egg of one seemingly before I read this. lol.

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:55 am

Have got one before the Event started, 3-4 hours before! ☆^¬^☆ Happy raising and good luck. I add it later in my Signature.

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by Vaporized » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:32 pm

sounds like i'll be able to get an event this time :)

stupid slakoth didn't hatch shiny :/

moon5330
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#5 Post by moon5330 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Oooo, Skitty! Putting it in my signature, and prodding the egg with a stick!
Why is it called a Signature if nobody ever signs this thing?

Click please?

Pokegirl24
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by Pokegirl24 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am

Well, I hope everyone is able to get their Skitty to level 50 or higher!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 am

Update #1: Saturdays and Sundays until the end of the month (and Monday the 30th) will be multipliers to help you raise your Skitty!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Slix wrote:Update #2: Since there are only 9 users that have gotten the requirement so far, I'm going to extend this event until the end of October. Also, October is a busy month anyway, with mine and evergreenn's birthdays and Halloween as well. There is also a stats page listing of the closest to level 50 Skitty on the site. So keep up the raising! Remember, level 50 Skitty!

Aratak
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#9 Post by Aratak » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Yay, a second chance!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#10 Post by Kyliebell100 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:19 pm

It depends on what pokemon, if its something like Celebi, Mew, Victini, something like that, I'd be in it
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.