Sylveon lovers, Charizard haters(DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY COVER)

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!

Why did you come here?

Just to read the description and posts
38%
Sylveon lover
25%
Charizard hater
No votes
Charizard I-Think-Its-Overrated-er
25%
Charizard I-Think-Its-Overrated-er and Charizard hater
13%

Total votes: 8

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#1 Post by Kyliebell100 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:51 pm

This club is for if you like Sylveon and/or think Charizard is not good and/or overrated. We talk about Sylveon and why we think Charizard is not good and/or overrated. I bet no ones gonna join though 'cause I bet everyone likes Charizard... ='( :cry:

Someone please PM me abbout a 100x Sylveon image with the URL for it too. I need one to use on this description. If you do I will add you as my 1st friend on PF. 1ST friend.

*SPOILERS ABOUT SYLVEON BELOW*
Sylveon's shiny form is light blue with pink eyes. The rest is the same. Sylveon's name is made out of sylph, a mythical being also described as an invisible creature in the sky/air, and eon, a suffix on all Eeveelutions. Sylveon was designed by Atsuko Nishida, accourding to Ken Sugimori's interview with Famitsu.
*SPOILERS ABOUT SYLVEON ABOVE*
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#2 Post by The Blue Bandito » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:46 pm

I like Sylveon, I do. But my Charizard is fantastic, thank you.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by Kyliebell100 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 am

I knew no one would join cause they like Charizard too much... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
And you can just say its overrated... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
And I said that you can join if you like Sylveon AND/OR you don't like Charizard AND/OR think its overrated. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Puffles says...

Melodia says...

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:58 am

I agree that it's overrated, especially now with the Megas being added. But I don't love Sylveon as much as some people. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by Kyliebell100 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:15 am

OMG Slix thinks its overrated just like me?! Whoa. -faints out of epicness/WHAT-ness-
Puffles says...

Melodia says...

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:10 pm

I really like eeveelutions, but Charizard was my first starter and so it has sentimental value...
Although, it is overrated with 2 mega evos. Not as bad as Pikachu but it would still be nice if they gave the other two kanto starters a chance. They seemed like they put barely any effort into Bulbasaur and Squirtle lines mega evos...
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#7 Post by Kyliebell100 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:30 pm

I would probably never choose a Charmander if I got any game whereas you can get it. If you have to get it in order to complete the game, I would put it in the right-bottom corner or Box 12 and put an undersea wallpaper there and no other Pokemon would be allowed there except Charmander. But, I'd wait till it at least grows a couple levels.
Puffles says...

Melodia says...

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#8 Post by Nerdy12 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 pm

I was thinking of having an all Eevee team, but that blew up when I discovered Skiddo. Eeveelutions are my favorite evolutionary lines, but I never have used them. I'm hoping to have a Vaporeon in Y, though.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#9 Post by Kyliebell100 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:11 am

If you get a shiny Vaporeon, I will trade ANYTHING for it. Except my legendaries and my Shiny Bibarel.
Puffles says...

Melodia says...

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#10 Post by The Blue Bandito » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:27 am

While we're on the topic, I have a shiny Leafeon! :mrgreen:
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.