December 2013 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:17 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Happy Holidays! December this year will be a month filled with Funfest Missions! The page details how they work, so please read that for more information! Prizes and requirements will be posted later on, but try for as many as possible, as always!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: From today until the end of the month you can receive two Pass Orbs for completing a Mission at the end of the day, to help those catch up who joined later in the month.
Also, as you may have noticed, there are Christmas Tropius to adopt on the Adopt page until the end of the month as well.
And finally, I will be out of town from the 28th until the 1st, possibly without internet. If I don't have internet until I get home, the event script and the new event topic will not be posted right away. I hope you all understand, but it will only be a few hour wait either way. Which leads us to the last bit of update news here, the prize Pokémon! For collecting at least 15 Pass Orbs, you will be able to receive Heatran as the prize!

Update #2: The Heatran event eggs are now out! Go check the Event page to see if you've won!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

TheDemigod3142
Location: In the depths of my mind, where the random reigns and anything goes.

#2 Post by TheDemigod3142 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 am

My first event! I am really excited, and hope I will be able to win a special Pokemon this month!

-TheDemigod3142-
“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.” -J.K. Rowling

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by ghostyTrickster » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:59 am

oh wow, a collaboration event! that is a really cool idea.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by Nerdy12 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:40 pm

I think Ill skip this one to go on a shiny Mudkip hunt.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Though, even if you don't help too much, you can still join and if it's completed, everyone gets a Pass Orb. So it doesn't really make sense to not join. ;)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by Nerdy12 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:44 am

That does sound good. I think I'll join. I won't have much time though.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Mr3nigma00

#7 Post by Mr3nigma00 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:45 pm

This shall be my second event. Even though I didn't start the November Event till the e end of the month. I shall start early for this one. Good luck to all.

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#8 Post by smallboy11 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:21 pm

I've joined this event, haven't won any in a while. Hey Silx, theere's still a ton of Poliwag on the Adopt Page, do you mind making them less re-appearing.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

MidnightMoon

#9 Post by MidnightMoon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Cool this sounds fun! :D I joined today but I feel bad because I didnt do anything to help lol the challenge was already complete by the time I joined
Yay! Pokemon!

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#10 Post by Vaporized » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:34 pm

MidnightMoon wrote:Cool this sounds fun! :D I joined today but I feel bad because I didnt do anything to help lol the challenge was already complete by the time I joined
lol haha, don't feel bad XP

most of the people don't need to do anything since the event is easy except when it tells us to find like 10 items >.>''

that's when we need everyone's help XD

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.