Holidays

Have something you want to chat about that's not in another forum already? Feel free to talk about life, ask everyday questions, talk to other members, and take polls here.
[The Poliwager Chatterbox]
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Anyone here doing anything for the holidays or Christmas or New Years?

I'll be going home for winter break and hanging with my family and some old friends (looks at Chaze and Bandito) and having Christmas at both my grandparents' houses as usual. I'll also be going to a thing called TCX in Minneapolis over New Years with my school's religious group. I think it'll be a fun time!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#2 Post by catdogmouse » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah, I'll just be home with my family... Not going anywhere far or anything like that. Looking forward to it though, it should be fun.
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#3 Post by Gluttony » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Just hanging out with my roommate's family. They always demand I come over for Christmas/New Years, since otherwise I'd just be sitting alone at home. It's nice of them.

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#4 Post by The Blue Bandito » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Well, I might end up working christmas eve... But I'll have christmas with the family and a few assorted parties iver the 2 week span.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#5 Post by Pirate » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Christmas and New Year's nothing as per usual. My family and I were planning on staying overnight at Disneyland sometime this month once my break starts but we dropped that idea after looking at hotel prices. We're just going to hang out in Downtown Disney instead.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#6 Post by The Blue Bandito » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 pm

I love how you say "just hanging out in downtown disney" like you do that all the time.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#7 Post by Pirate » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:25 am

Well I live in the area and parking is free...
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#8 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:37 am

Well. That makes sense... Aaaaand I'm jealous :>:P:

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.