April 2014 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:01 am

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Happy March 32, or as some like to call it, April 1! This month's event is a Funfest Mission event! Read the page for more information, but it's essentially a big group effort every day for everyone to get a prize! The prize Pokémon this month will be announced later, but it will surely be exciting!

Also, a new game is being released today, the Magic Jump! I wonder what the prizes are...

And finally, everyone knows that April is Dunsparce Appreciation Month, so there will be an event ticket and a multiplier for it today!

Enjoy the new stuff and good luck!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: April Fools! The Magic Jump was an April Fools joke, and you'd never win anything from it! The 0.41x actually gives less experience than normal, but you all can enjoy your free Dunsparce. :) Good luck this month on the Funfest Missions!

Update #2: For the next few days, from Good Friday until Easter, Easter Happiny eggs will be available to adopt from the Adopt page. Also, they've been up for a week or so, but also, Springtime Sandshrew are able to be adopted! Happy Easter and spring!

Update #3: Until the end of the month, each day a Funfest Mission is completed, users that have joined will gain 2 Pass Orbs instead of one. Keep up the good work!

Update #4: Event eggs are out! Reshiram was the prize to anyone obtaining at least 15 Pass Orbs this month!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:24 am

Good luck and I know what the Magic Jump is. :) I´ll try my best this month, but I´m not much online. I move in the Summer to a new town, so I must work much at home and new home.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

Slix wrote:Update #1: April Fools! The Magic Jump was an April Fools joke, and you'd never win anything from it! The 0.41x actually gives less experience than normal, but you all can enjoy your free Dunsparce. :) Good luck this month on the Funfest Missions!

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by critter141151 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:13 am

I'm hoping to help out in the funfest missions, but this month looks like it might be busy for me, so sorry if I don't get to participate as much. Thanks for the Dunsparce hahaha.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Slix wrote:Update #2: For the next few days, from Good Friday until Easter, Easter Happiny eggs will be available to adopt from the Adopt page. Also, they've been up for a week or so, but also, Springtime Sandshrew are able to be adopted! Happy Easter and spring!
Slix wrote:Update #3: Until the end of the month, each day a Funfest Mission is completed, users that have joined will gain 2 Pass Orbs instead of one. Keep up the good work!

Luna08
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#6 Post by Luna08 » Fri May 02, 2014 4:44 pm

is the funnest missions coming back?
"Ride free citizen." Throttle
I wasn't meant to be understood

http://kuro-kai08.deviantart.com/journal/Eggs-431866768

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Post by Slix » Fri May 02, 2014 6:26 pm

They're reoccurring as monthly events, yes, just not every month. :)

Luna08
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#8 Post by Luna08 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:08 pm

oh ok
"Ride free citizen." Throttle
I wasn't meant to be understood

http://kuro-kai08.deviantart.com/journal/Eggs-431866768

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.