Frozen

What TV show are you watching these days? What did you see on your last trip to the movie theater? Talk about it here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Who saw it? Who loved it? Who's bought it?

:D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

freaking-ray-of-sunshine
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by freaking-ray-of-sunshine » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Saw it, thought it was pretty good but, due to people ruining it for me when it first came out, it isn't one of my favorite Disney films. : P
The Acro Bike: What the Remakes Really Need.

PokéMike
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by PokéMike » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:29 pm

I thought it was pretty good. The song Let it go blew up. I have never seen a disney song that got so much attention. It blew the other songs out of the water.

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#4 Post by catdogmouse » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Saw it. Loved it. Bought it. Watching it right now, as a matter of fact :D
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Clarissa

#5 Post by Clarissa » Sun May 04, 2014 8:57 pm

I find the movie to be overhyped. Overrated? ....I dunno. It's no Lion King, Fantasia or Beauty and the Beast, but I did enjoy it for what it is. I also liked the score, though, again, it's not one of Disney's best. The characters are OK, I enjoyed them though the only one who really stood out was Elsa.
If there's one thing that's perfect about this film, it's the CGI. I'm not a big fan of CGI since it shut down almost all of the traditional animation department, but in here, it was superb. There's just raw power and emotion coming out of it, and overall I'd say this has the best graphics of any Disney film.
Overall, 8.8/10. Pretty good, though it could have improved a bit.
Not all who wander are lost.

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by ghostyTrickster » Sun May 04, 2014 11:35 pm

frozen makes me so happy. the animation is so pretty and the i can't stop listening to the soundtrack.

elsa makes me feel confident about overcoming my anxiety problems one day.

Amuro Ray
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#7 Post by Amuro Ray » Tue May 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Overall I enjoyed Tangled more. Don't really know why, though, for some reason my brain would just choose Tangled over Frozen for a movie night viewing. Dat OST is beautiful though, on par or better than Tangled. And the snowman, Olaf I think? That dude was awesome. He legit had me laugh out loud in the movie theater, his lines were great. I'll prolly be picking up a BD of the movie eventually.

Volkner
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#8 Post by Volkner » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Frozen is pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was the ending and a few dampened moments, but that's expected in a kids film.

hydrocannon
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#9 Post by hydrocannon » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 am

Frozen is good. Not nearly as good as people say, but that's thanks to the insane hype that it got.
I don't think its one of Disney's best, but it's still good. I personally think this is the only Disney movie that didn't need the villain. His inclusion just seems so tacked on. H gets one scene as the bad guy, and that's it. I think it would have been better if him being the villain was just left out.
I do think Olaf is a pretty darn funny character. Realyl well voiced, and well drawn. Perfect little side kick.
As for "Let it Go", a really good song with great choreography behind it. Easily the best song in the movie, by a long shot. "Do you wanna build a snowman" is ok, and that one with the rock troll things...bland inspirational music that's in every kid movie in history.
So, overall tl;dr, Frozen was ok, the villain was pointless, "Let it Go" was Great".
Slix made the awesome avi and banner, cuz he's awesome!
FC: 2621-2835-1402.

Asha
Donor
Donor

#10 Post by Asha » Sun May 03, 2015 8:32 am

I am still yet to see it :oops:

The girlfriend is trying to get me to watch it but I haven't as of yet. Is it worth giving in to her pleas? :lol:

My Adoptable Army

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.