Favorite Handheld System?

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm

What's your favorite handheld system?

I'd have to say either the Game Boy Pocket for me (for the design) or the Game Boy Advance SP or the DS Lite (both for design, and amount of time I've played them), or the 3DS XL. I can't choose!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Amuro Ray
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Amuro Ray » Sat May 03, 2014 10:35 pm

The XL versions of the DS systems are sweet. Dat massive screen.
I think I have the fondest memories of my GBA. That thing was the baddest handheld ever as a kid, everyone had one and everyone loved 'em.

Lady Sable

#3 Post by Lady Sable » Tue May 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Definitely the DS. I love my 3DS, but I've had my regular DS pretty much since it came out and I hadn't upgraded until the 3DS. Also....Sega Game Gear hahaha (even though I only have Sonic for it)

freaking-ray-of-sunshine
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by freaking-ray-of-sunshine » Wed May 07, 2014 5:08 pm

My favorite has to be a DS. 3DS is pretty neat too though.
The Acro Bike: What the Remakes Really Need.

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by critter141151 » Sat May 10, 2014 9:27 am

I was really fond of my Gameboy SP, but I'm pretty happy with how the 3DS is. Although, if it weren't for Animal Crossing, I probably would have waited to get a 2DS as it's cheaper and I'm not a fan of 3D.

ghostyTrickster
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by ghostyTrickster » Mon May 12, 2014 5:56 am

this is a hard question for me!

i have grown really attached to my 3DS XL. i spend a lot of time playing it, after all. it probably doesn't help that mine in particular has a legend of zelda pattern on it. i am also pretty attached to my PS vita, because it's sleek and it feels pretty nice to hold, but i only play so many games on it.

i would have to say my all time favorite would be my gameboy SP, because i have so many fond memories playing with it throughout my childhood. hours and hours and hours of sapphire version specifically, among others! and it still kind of works, if i do a lot of blowing and resetting!

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#7 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:31 pm

DS Lite :)
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Asha
Donor
Donor

#8 Post by Asha » Sun May 03, 2015 8:23 am

When I was younger I remember my Gameboy Color being the best thing I'd ever had! The Gameboy Advanced SP was good too though!

I was heartbroken when I sold my Gameboy Color, I felt like I'd lost part of my childhood.

My Adoptable Army

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.