July 2014 Event

Read the newest announcments to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:06 pm

BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE.

Is it me or does it feel like July? This month is going to be a Pokémon Raising Competition! The Pokémon this time is a newly added Pokémon, Rufflet! All you need to do is hatch a Rufflet, and raise it to level 50 or higher by the end of the month and you will be able to win a prize egg! A way to help your Pokémon hatch and level up is, of course, posting it in your signature on forums, including this one, and posting around to get it views and maturity! There is a Stats page listing for the Rufflet as well. And yes, you may evolve it at any time if you wish. :)

Good luck and enjoy!

Requirements for winning a prize egg

• You may only obtain one of the eggs that will be given out, per event.
  • You may only obtain a prize Pokémon once. Meaning, if you obtain a Zapdos during one month, you can't obtain a Zapdos during the next event with a Zapdos in it.
  • There will be as many of each Legendary Pokémon given out as there are eligible participants.
  • You will find the egg on the main Adopt page, not in your party right away, and keep searching until you find it.
  • You will be the only one able to see your egg, so there's no rush in trying to get your egg before someone else.
  • You do not need to be online when I run the script to release the Pokémon, you just must complete the above requirements.

Update #1: Since I was on trips the past two weeks, the July event will be continued until the end of August. Good luck!

Update #2: With the low turnout for these past two, I lowered the necessary level to 40, and prize eggs for Zekrom have been given out. (And with a few of the winners, they will have received Zekrom for the second time, since we're running out of prizes for a few members!) Enjoy everyone! Thanks for participating!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Pokegirl24
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Pokegirl24 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:08 am

Wishes everyone luck with their Rufflet raising!

Guydudeman
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by Guydudeman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Good Luck to everyone!
Click ^

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tpf
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by tpf » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 pm

With the 12,500 experience needed per level, very few people clicking others Rufflets everyday (I'm usually getting 3-4 clicks per day, which is really low compared to how many people are on each day, especially with me clicking every Rufflet and egg each day), and what seems to be a less active game I'm suggesting the minimum level be lowered, I'd personally be surprised if anyone else even broke level 30, 25 may be the only level people besides you (Slix) and myself break.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Since I was on trips the past two weeks, the July event will be continued until the end of August. Good luck!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.